Unpack the Impact of a Worthwhile Investment—All the Reasons You Need to Attend SNAXPO19
The unlimited potential of the snack is unpacked at SNAXPO19, where industry experts break down all the essential ingredients for snack business success. From raw ingredients to operational strategies, new flavor profiles to packaging, this must-attend event has every corner covered, offering a comprehensive educational program, innovative product showcase and impactful networking opportunities that introduce you to an international audience of snack industry insiders. SNAXPO19 is the whole package.
Need approval to attend? We’ve got you covered. To help you gain support for your attendance at SNAXPO19, follow these steps to demonstrate the unrivaled return on investment you’ll receive at this event, specifically designed for snack manufacturers to help their businesses thrive.
Download this customizable letter to appeal to your supervisor with your objectives and top reasons for attending.
SNAXPO19 provides you unique opportunities that would typically require significant financial invest when sought out individually. By registering for the Full Conference Package, you unveil a wealth of industry insight and business prospects that you can’t afford to miss.
- Dedicated Networking Receptions and Dinners designed to expand your business circle
- Keynote Sessions that will challenge your strategic thinking, and inspire you to create the next great snack
- Four Educational Tracks that are hand crafted to support you with industry leading education, as you face the industry’s biggest challenges
- Access to the most innovative emerging brands at the first SNAXPO “SNAC Tank”
- Attending a business function in one of the top vacation spots- Orlando, FL. What’s more to say?
Who You’ll Meet
Download the full list of 2018 past attendees – they just may be your next potential business partners.
What You’ll Learn
Knowledge is power—and that power leads to profit. SNAXPO19 has gathered engaging, effective industry leaders to present sessions on all the most pressing topics for snack industry professionals. In four timely, relevant tracks—Packaging and Sustainability, Regulatory Affairs, Market Trends and Insights, and Latin American Snacks—you’ll learn all the latest information you need to lead the way into the next generation of snacking.